Wednesday, April 12, 2017

the Card Concept #77


Hello everyone!
One of my favorite challenges, The Card Concept, has asked me to join them.
Couldn't be happier to say 'YES'!
Do you play at the Card Concept?
You can pick your styles from their selection, or 
combine your own. 
Just explain what style you used, and how you were inspired.
Here's our inspiration photo for the 2 week challenge:


Well, doesn't this just scream, SPRING?


My card is a literal interpretation of what inspired me,
the jar, blooms (turned the blooms into butterflies),
and the dreamy faded bg. 

Style: Classy Elegant, with a touch of Mixed Media.


PTI: Friendship Jar die, Bitty Butterflies Cover Plate and stamp set.
Tiny Tags heart die & stamps, Gathered Garden bow die.
Modern Background Stencil
Wendy Vechi embossing paste.
The jar is cut from PTI's: Sea Shimmer and then inked.
 Stamper's Select White Cardstock, Classic Kraft (bow).
Neat & Tangled Sequins
Be sure to stop by & give some love to all the Card Concept's designers.

10 comments:

  1. Nancy, welcome to The Card Concept DT! We are thrilled that you are part of our Design Team and I absolutely love your card!! The butterflies look amazing as blossoms as well as all of your other wonderful details! Thanks for inspiring all of us and I hope you have a fabulous Easter week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nancy, I knew you would be perfect for The Card Concept! I love your beautiful designs, always made with so much love and detail! The butterflies in the jar look amazing! Welcome aboard!
    Take care!
    Michele

    ReplyDelete
  3. YAY, congrats Nancy!! I'm so happy for you!! Your card is fantastic!! Love all of the pretty butterflies fluttering out of the jar!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I am thrill that you have joined the team at the Card Concept! Your beautiful creations always inspire me! I love this jar of pretty butterflies!!! Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  5. WOW...this is a FABULOUS card Nancy! Absolutely LOVE all the butterflies floating out of your jar...so soft and pretty and just PERFECT!! And congrats on being asked to join the DT at Card Concept...they are going to LOVE having you on their team! :0)

    ReplyDelete
  6. I am so excited to get to work along side you, Nancy. I have long admired your work! I'm also planning to use my Mandala Dies for the CTD Challenge but in a slightly differnt look from yours! I love all of your butterflies and especially your blue jar!! I need to get that stamp and die set!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Congrats on your new DT spot! What a wonderful design! Love how you chose a huge bouquet of butterflies. They look fantastic flying out of the pretty jar!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Yes Congrats on your design spot! I adore your style, I can't wait to see what you come up with!

    ReplyDelete
  9. Whoo hoo, a huge CONGRATS ...... you are a phenomenal addition to The Card Concept team!!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Welcome to the team Nancy.I have been a fan for some time :) I just love the burst of butterflies on your card. So fresh and exciting.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!