Monday, May 15, 2017

Big Halo Hello - Poppy Stamps Blog Blitz


Hello! 
I recently got an email from my friend Jeanne Jackna, asking, 
'would you like to join the 
Poppy Stamps Design Team?'
Couldn't say yes fast enough! I secretly crushed on Poppy for oh so long!
And, guess what, it's Blog Blitz time at Poppy, which means I get to 
showcase a die from the new release.
There are so many wonderful new dies to check out, but seriously,
is there one better than 'Hello' to greet Poppy fans with?


I LOVE this double die, that allows you so much creativity. 
Every piece you see, on my card, was die cut from white card stock,
then the larger, (fatter) die was rainbow inked in warm colors,
before adding the white, skinnier die.


The larger die was placed on an angle before running it through my 
die cutter.
Then I simply placed my rainbow 'hello' in the window, adhering 
it to the inside of the card.


Still plenty of room to add your rest of your message.


I glued several skinny 'hellos' all over the card, on a slant, 
like the window die cut,
then snipped off the edges.
Gives the card such a cool embossed effect, don't you think?

I loved doing this so much, I did 2, one in warm tones, and one with cooler.


How would you like to win this fun new double 'Big Halo Hello' die?
Just visit the Poppy Blog here:


and leave comments on my post and 
each of the designer's blogs, May 10th - May 21.
You have until the 22nd to comment.
Poppy stamps will announce the winners on May 24th.
Good Luck and hope you win!
SaveSaveSaveSave

5 comments:

  1. So striking, Nancy! Love your design! And congrats on joining the Poppy Stamps team!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Nancy,I missed you ar the Flea Market this weekend. We talked with your daughters and so adorable granddaughters! You must be so proud of them. Your work is so beautiful,I love your blog. I was thinking of joining the 12 kits of occasion,but I can't find where to suscribe,can you direct me? It looks fun and like you get a lot of product. Thanks! Jill Shivers

    ReplyDelete
  3. Congratulations Nancy, I'm so happy for you! Your hello cards are so much fun. Terrific debut post for your new DT gig!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Look you spend a lot of time or effort in this article. You make it perfectly creativity and put beautiful color. Hope you will share more good uprates. Now it's time to avail jupiter florida airport for more information.

    ReplyDelete

So happy you came for a visit. I love reading your comments!